Are Shopify Stores free to use?
The answer is No. But you can get started with Shopify on a 14 Days Free Trial (no credit card required). During the trial period, you can build your store, test the e-commerce platform, add products and more.
However, in order to receive sales or after your trial period is done, you will have to choose one of the Shopify Paid Plans.
Shopify Pricing & Plans 2021
Basic Shopify ($29 / month)
All the basics for starting a new e-commerce business.
Shopify ($79 / month)
Everything you need for a growing e-commerce business.
Advanced Shopify ($299 / month)
Advanced features for scaling your e-commerce business.
Shopify Plus ($2000 / month)
Enterprise-grade solutions for high volume merchants, and large businesses.
All Shopify plans include:
- Multiple Sales Channels (sell everywhere: Online Store, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, Messenger, TikTok)
- Store Management Tools: Products, Coupons, Discount Codes, Gift Cards, Staff Account, Store Locations, Professional Reports (available for Shopify, Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus Plans)
- Apps Ecosystem and Store Themes: including over 4,000 apps and themes
- Shopify Payments with multiple payment options
- Shipping with competitive shipping rates from DHL Express, UPS, or USPS.
- Point of Sales (POS): Run your brick-and-mortar business with powerful tools built for omnichannel selling.
Learn more about Shopify Plans and Pricing.
Drop by. Get a fix.